The Student Room Group

CAT4 Test- Level F

Heyy! I will be taking CAT4 (CogAT, CAT, Cognitive Abilities Test) very soon for a school admission, and I want to study for it so I can get a good mark out of it. I need to take a test for level F (Year 10, Year 11) How do I prepare for it?
Reply 1
Original post by Fatima Haq
Heyy! I will be taking CAT4 (CogAT, CAT, Cognitive Abilities Test) very soon for a school admission, and I want to study for it so I can get a good mark out of it. I need to take a test for level F (Year 10, Year 11) How do I prepare for it?

heyyy did u take it yet? my test is in a day im really nervous and dont know what to do too
Reply 2
Original post by v4lxria
heyyy did u take it yet? my test is in a day im really nervous and dont know what to do too

Heyy, no it got canceled, but I wish you the best of luck with your test and wish you pass with flying colours.
Fatima xx
Reply 3
Heyy, no it got canceled, but I wish you the best of luck with your test and wish you pass with flying colours.
Fatima xx

thank you so much but may i ask why it got canceled? mine is in a few hours
Reply 4
Original post by v4lxria
thank you so much but may i ask why it got canceled? mine is in a few hours

I was planning to move to a new school in a new country but I came back to my home city due to personal reasons. Good luck!! Let me know how it goes.
Reply 5
I was planning to move to a new school in a new country but I came back to my home city due to personal reasons. Good luck!! Let me know how it goes.
Okay i will let you know, it’s starting in 10 minutes, im really nervous plus it’s online
Reply 6
Original post by v4lxria
Okay i will let you know, it’s starting in 10 minutes, im really nervous plus it’s online

Omggg, you had your test how was ittt?
Reply 7
Omggg, you had your test how was ittt?

i needed a vpn so i couldn’t take it since it’s online and im in new york so they said they will reschedule it 😓, i can update u when i retake it if you want
Reply 8
Original post by v4lxria
i needed a vpn so i couldn’t take it since it’s online and im in new york so they said they will reschedule it 😓, i can update u when i retake it if you want

Ohh, atleast you get more prepration time, yes let me know how it goes.
Reply 9
Ohh, atleast you get more prepration time, yes let me know how it goes.

Idk what to do right now, i asked when they can reschedule it n they haven’t replied back to me ever since, im scared im never gonna hear back again, so can i ask what school you were applying for cuz i may wanna check it out
Original post by v4lxria
Idk what to do right now, i asked when they can reschedule it n they haven’t replied back to me ever since, im scared im never gonna hear back again, so can i ask what school you were applying for cuz i may wanna check it out

I was initially going to apply for Jeddah Prep and Grammer School in Saudi Arabia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending