The Student Room Group

There's this girl..

Right so im an 18 yr old at sixth form and I know this girl. We have a streak on snap, we snap back and forth and when we have convos every now and then she matches my energy quite well icl. I dont really like her in that way, but like theres something which makes her magnetic to me idk what it is. Like something which makes me want to want her. She gives fast reps, gives the same energy when we have convos. And irl ngl we barely see eachother cause the classes are completely opposite. Sometimes I just think that she's a generally nice person to me cause her snapscore is like 210k so like come on lets be fr here. But yeah idk what to do, I dont wanna get stuck over on one girl and have all that start again and then. Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Right so im an 18 yr old at sixth form and I know this girl. We have a streak on snap, we snap back and forth and when we have convos every now and then she matches my energy quite well icl. I dont really like her in that way, but like theres something which makes her magnetic to me idk what it is. Like something which makes me want to want her. She gives fast reps, gives the same energy when we have convos. And irl ngl we barely see eachother cause the classes are completely opposite. Sometimes I just think that she's a generally nice person to me cause her snapscore is like 210k so like come on lets be fr here. But yeah idk what to do, I dont wanna get stuck over on one girl and have all that start again and then. Any advice?

210K snap score seems a red flag

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending