The Student Room Group

what should i do ?

i don't know why it hurts so much to me that the girl ive been trying to talk to acts interested for a second and then the next day ignores me or doesn't initiate any conversation. i know that she isn't interested in me, only through countless times of her responding to my messages and not actually holding conversation (shes too kind to directly reject me). shes just so pretty and seems so genuine and kind which has got me so hooked, but i know she doesn't like me back, and i just know i won't get anywhere burning myself out trying to continue something so one-sided, but i don't want to accept it. i don't want to directly address it to her, either, as i know what she would say if i did, and id hate to bring it up as it seems so attention seeking and just irritating. when she last responded to me with a snap where she only replied to what i said, i just sent some crusty ceiling snap back, to which she just sent a half faced snap she probably sent to everyone, as if nothing happened, and as if i never spoke to her ever, which is just hurting more. do i even bother snapping her back? do i unadd her? do i for the thousandth time start a conversation that's so pointless and that will result in me just interrogating her again, and end up with me questioning why i try? i really just don't know what to do:/
Original post by isuckatrevising
i don't know why it hurts so much to me that the girl ive been trying to talk to acts interested for a second and then the next day ignores me or doesn't initiate any conversation. i know that she isn't interested in me, only through countless times of her responding to my messages and not actually holding conversation (shes too kind to directly reject me). shes just so pretty and seems so genuine and kind which has got me so hooked, but i know she doesn't like me back, and i just know i won't get anywhere burning myself out trying to continue something so one-sided, but i don't want to accept it. i don't want to directly address it to her, either, as i know what she would say if i did, and id hate to bring it up as it seems so attention seeking and just irritating. when she last responded to me with a snap where she only replied to what i said, i just sent some crusty ceiling snap back, to which she just sent a half faced snap she probably sent to everyone, as if nothing happened, and as if i never spoke to her ever, which is just hurting more. do i even bother snapping her back? do i unadd her? do i for the thousandth time start a conversation that's so pointless and that will result in me just interrogating her again, and end up with me questioning why i try? i really just don't know what to do:/

Move on you are not her type
Reply 2
yeah i'm sorry it sounds as though she really isn't looking to be in a relationship w you or anything like that. if you've tried asking her and it's just become this cycle that hurts you, the best thing might be to take a step back from her for a bit ):

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending