The Student Room Group

Official: University of East Anglia (UEA) A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
thanks. is that to differentiate between borderline candidates or just in general
Original post by reubenn05
they do post interview
Original post by User__083
thanks. is that to differentiate between borderline candidates or just in general

in general
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 22
IS 2730 B1 Risky for uea

Original post by reubenn05
in general
Original post by User__083

They use sjt band as a virtual mmi station and it contributes towards total score (50% ucat band plus 50% interview score)
Reply 24
Is 2500 B2 risky for UEA, I'm an International applicant. My other options are Keele, QUB and one bmat.
I am having a hard time finding an acceptable university for my score, can u suggest me with any?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Kzaaw
Is 2500 B2 risky for UEA, I'm an International applicant. My other options are Keele, QUB and one bmat.
I am having a hard time finding an acceptable university for my score, can u suggest me with any?

I dont know re uea. I suspect it may be too low

if international you could look at Chester/ Brunel/ Worcester / uclan ?
Reply 26
Original post by Alexanderlouis
I dont know re uea. I suspect it may be too low

if international you could look at Chester/ Brunel/ Worcester / uclan ?

thank you I'm making a direct application to Brunel and uclan, do u think I have chances for Dundee, Plymouth or Kent and mentway on my ucas application.
when are interviews for uea?
Reply 28
Original post by Greatdogs2005
when are interviews for uea?

Usually from November to February apparently
Reply 29
just been asked by UEA "What are you planning to do during gap year"? ??
Reply 30
Original post by Gazzahe
just been asked by UEA "What are you planning to do during gap year"? ??

Has everyone who is on a gap year been asked this? Did you make sure to talk about what you are doing in your gap year in your personal statement?
I haven’t received it but I wrote about my gap year in my ps
Reply 32
Has anyone had an email asking for ID to verify that you're a UK fee status student? And after filling this form, did anyone receive any sort of confirmation to say that they have received the required info. I had a 'thank you' message pop up after submission but no written confirmation through email or anything... probably just me being paranoid but just curious to see if anyone had any confirmation.
Reply 33
Original post by anonym1
Has anyone had an email asking for ID to verify that you're a UK fee status student? And after filling this form, did anyone receive any sort of confirmation to say that they have received the required info. I had a 'thank you' message pop up after submission but no written confirmation through email or anything... probably just me being paranoid but just curious to see if anyone had any confirmation.

I also filled in that form! I think today was the deadline to submit it so I'm guessing they will get in touch in a few days? I'll keep you posted if I get anything from them! :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Did everyone receive this form?
Reply 35
have uea sent out an email?
I just got an email from UEA saying they haven't got my UCAT results yet. I thought UCAT was supposed to send it to them. Has this happened to anyone else??
Reply 37
Original post by anonym1

I never got this???? The only email I've received from them is the initial email of them just confirming that they have received my application
Reply 38
UEA interview 15th Jan -2960 B1 :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by Therake05
UEA interview 15th Jan -2960 B1 :smile:

Congratulations!! Wishing you the best for your interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending