The Student Room Group

Official: University of East Anglia (UEA) A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Same,, really hoping that no news is good news
I think they might be waiting for a bit longer before all decisions are made, as some people are still waiting to hear back from other unis before responding. Also UEA won't be everyone's firm/insurance so spaces may open up.
Got rejection from Liverpool. So, disappointed. Three rejection. Only hope is UEA.
Reply 463
Original post by Ganastudent
Got rejection from Liverpool. So, disappointed. Three rejection. Only hope is UEA.

Fingers crossed you get UEA. I’m in the same boat
Original post by Ganastudent

same but uea was weeks ago, now I gotta take a second gap year
Reply 465
Original post by BigJimbo
same but uea was weeks ago, now I gotta take a second gap year

Don’t lose heart. If you haven’t received a rejection, you are still in contention. There will be plenty of declined offers soon and UEA will send new offers hopefully. There are many with multiple offers and there is a good chance some will decline UEA.
Original post by M.S.R
Don’t lose heart. If you haven’t received a rejection, you are still in contention. There will be plenty of declined offers soon and UEA will send new offers hopefully. There are many with multiple offers and there is a good chance some will decline UEA.

I got 4 rejections already so I doubt it honestly
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 467
Original post by M.S.R

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Reply 468
I got 4 rejections already so I doubt it honestly

Oh very sorry to hear that.
Anyone else still waiting for a response. I just wish they'd tell me at this point even if it's a rejection. They're the only uni i haven't heard back from and my interbiew was back in December...
Original post by Elz2981
Anyone else still waiting for a response. I just wish they'd tell me at this point even if it's a rejection. They're the only uni i haven't heard back from and my interbiew was back in December...

whats your ucat
Original post by ali-jawad2022
whats your ucat

2750 band 2
Original post by Elz2981
2750 band 2

If you are still waiting I would take it as a good sign. A lot of people have not been able to firm as not received all outcomes. So you are still in with a chance as there will no doubt be places opening up in the next few weeks.
like this if you're still waiting bc me too sigh...
so when do you think rejections will be sent out bc its alr april?!
I got my interview feedback and it's just talking about competition again which isn't helpful at all
I got my interview feedback and it's just talking about competition again which isn't helpful at all

SAR any information they are holding about you. It may not tell you a lot, but should at least give you your scoring sheet, so you can see where your scores dropped and sometimes they have comments written on them (though not always)

SAR any information they are holding about you. It may not tell you a lot, but should at least give you your scoring sheet, so you can see where your scores dropped and sometimes they have comments written on them (though not always)

Have you explored UCAS extra option for Brunel University as they are taking UK students for their Sep 2024 session?
Btw I got got a a100 UEA non-contextual offer at 16:50 today

Checked at 19:10 as I was studying
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending