The Student Room Group

Official: University of East Anglia (UEA) A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Medmum24
Does anyone know whether UEA will send other interview offers later in December, or yesterday ones are the only ones?

Typically they send them out every day for a few days in Nov, then the next batch after Christmas. So if you haven’t heard don’t panic much more will come! (if they’re doing it in the same way as previous years which i’m sure they are) x
Just wondering does uea use personal statement in interview, like could they ask questions about it ?
Original post by rh1209
Typically they send them out every day for a few days in Nov, then the next batch after Christmas. So if you haven’t heard don’t panic much more will come! (if they’re doing it in the same way as previous years which i’m sure they are) x

Thank you so much - it’s hard waiting when others have had interview offers - hopefully soon for my daughter!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 63
Original post by rh1209

Thank you very much for your reply.
Reply 64
My son got an offer for interview yesterday too - mid December. UCAT 2930 B2 (non contextual),
Reply 65
Original post by KLM2024
My son got an offer for interview yesterday too - mid December. UCAT 2930 B2 (non contextual),

Nice congrats. My son with 2940 B2 still waiting.

Anyone got interview offers today?
Reply 66
My son got an interview invite today, just short while ago, for Dec 12th. UCAT 2940 B2. So invites are being sent today as well.
Reply 67
Original post by M.S.R
My son got an interview invite today, just short while ago, for Dec 12th. UCAT 2940 B2. So invites are being sent today as well.

Me too 2900 band 1 interview 13/12/23 🤞
Original post by M.S.R

Fantastic! Well done to your son and thanks for updating!
interview invite received at 18.01, 2910 b2 !
Are you emailing work experience form?
Original post by crystaltree
Are you emailing work experience form?

no, i think you're just supposed to bring it to the interview
Original post by reubenn05
no, i think you're just supposed to bring it to the interview

Thank you so much
Original post by Jacintha
I got an interview for the 5th december - 2860 b2

Do you have any contextual data as I got exactly the same UCAT as you and am still waiting.
Original post by jengablocks79
Do you have any contextual data as I got exactly the same UCAT as you and am still waiting.

uea doesn't take contextual data into account for the a100 course, i think they're just sending the invites in random batches

My daughter for 2900 B1 and is still waiting to hear……..
Reply 76

I do (I live in a polar quintile 1 area) but I don't think uea looks at contextual data
Reply 77
I got 2840 band 1 interview
Reply 78
Original post by Medicmum0808

My daughter got an interview with 2900 B1 so hopefully yours will get one too - hope you hear soon! 🤞🤞
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Medicmum0808

You will definitely hear soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending