The Student Room Group

Funding for second masters

Hello
I am currently interested in applying to student post graduate Physicians Associate. I have however already used my masters funding on a previous course. I did see however that a second loan is available for health care courses and was wondering if this would fall under that category. And if so how would repayments work? Would it just be added onto my existing loan hence not effecting amounts paid each month just the loan total?
Thank uuuuu
Original post by Blahudent
Hello
I am currently interested in applying to student post graduate Physicians Associate. I have however already used my masters funding on a previous course. I did see however that a second loan is available for health care courses and was wondering if this would fall under that category. And if so how would repayments work? Would it just be added onto my existing loan hence not effecting amounts paid each month just the loan total?
Thank uuuuu

Hi there, We can only provide funding for one Postgraduate course.Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We can only provide funding for one Postgraduate course.Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela,
Thank you for the reply. The NHS website states
Yes, the payments will be available to eligible graduates looking to do a further undergraduate or postgraduate degree in nursing, midwifery and many of the allied health professions. New postgraduate pre-registration nursing, midwifery and allied health professional students can also access loans from the Student Loans Company*.”
Is this just nursing and midwifery? Or do other healthcare course not fall under the extra funding ?
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending