The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Missed accommodation deadline

I’ve got an unconditional offer for Newcastle uni but I missed the accommodation deadline and I’m really really stressed about it. Wanted to live in Marris House or Park View but I’ve been working so much this summer and I broke my computer and I didn’t realise till it was too late :frown: I’ve applied late but I’ve got no guarantee of a place and they’re not going to consider my application till the 31st of august. Hoping anyone can help me with what to do or maybe has an offer of accommodation in uni-owned accom that they no longer want that I could somehow take over?? Pls help
i’m the exact same position, i keep looking at private accom on websites like unite and university living but everything is sold out i don’t know what to do!!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by charley2346
i’m the exact same position, i keep looking at private accom on websites like unite and university living but everything is sold out i don’t know what to do!!

Ahhh it’s terrifying right!! I actually don’t know where I’m gonna live might have to just sleep in the library all year I’m actually going to be homeless🤦🏻*♀️
Worried first year is gonna be **** now as well and I won’t meet anyone cos I won’t be in proper uni halls :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending