The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL - advice on securing Kings Residence place post guarantee deadline

I have a conditional offer from Kings College London (undergraduate). I have recently applied for accommodation at Kings. I applied on 1 June and am still waiting (20 days later despite the promise of a 2 week turn around) to get access to the portal. I have been informed that I have missed the deadline of 25 May for a guaranteed place. I thought the deadline was 8 June as I relied on a Kings email which referenced the latter. Any advice on how to escalate my concerns/secure a place? I have tried emails, phone calls etc. With no luck.
Reply 1
Original post by hope024
I have a conditional offer from Kings College London (undergraduate). I have recently applied for accommodation at Kings. I applied on 1 June and am still waiting (20 days later despite the promise of a 2 week turn around) to get access to the portal. I have been informed that I have missed the deadline of 25 May for a guaranteed place. I thought the deadline was 8 June as I relied on a Kings email which referenced the latter. Any advice on how to escalate my concerns/secure a place? I have tried emails, phone calls etc. With no luck.

same boat, I emailed them explaining my situation to receive a bog standard response and no reassurance whatsoever. Will try and message again on King's Apply as it seems to be the only way to contact anyone.....
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest