The Student Room Group

Geog alevel rsult what to do

Hi,I got my results for CIE geography a level... was predicted an A ..got awarded a C and raw mark score was 60%.. Have a few questions about this.. Based on the grade boundaries from even back in 2019 this should be a B..any reason why the grade is so low? also have missed my offer so is it worth contacting the uni to see if they will still take
Have you spoken to your exam centre about your question about the grade boundaries?

Are you waiting for other results next Thursday? Either way your university is bound by the results embargo and won’t be able to update your application until next Thursday so there’s no point in calling them unless you are planning to get a priority remark/review
Original post by priceline34
Hi,I got my results for CIE geography a level... was predicted an A ..got awarded a C and raw mark score was 60%.. Have a few questions about this.. Based on the grade boundaries from even back in 2019 this should be a B..any reason why the grade is so low? also have missed my offer so is it worth contacting the uni to see if they will still take

Hi, according to the grade boundaries for this year 60% should be an A for almost all components so I don’t understand how you were awarded a C? https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/Images/690792-geography-9696-june-2023-grade-threshold-table.pdf
Reply 3
thanks all-may ask for the marked paper to ck

Quick Reply

Latest