The Student Room Group

Desperate for LNAT advice

I've been using Arbitio to practice for the multiple-test section of the LNAT. I have done 4 tests so far and my scores are going down. I've gone from 23 on my first go, to just getting 11. I've watched LNAT videos, read websites and read the corrections but my scores are still going down.

I'm usually able to complete all the questions in the time frame but I struggle to understand the texts and how to approach them.

I have no idea what to do next. I'll keep practising but if anyone has any good advice that would be great.
Original post by sophiekempson
I've been using Arbitio to practice for the multiple-test section of the LNAT. I have done 4 tests so far and my scores are going down. I've gone from 23 on my first go, to just getting 11. I've watched LNAT videos, read websites and read the corrections but my scores are still going down.

I'm usually able to complete all the questions in the time frame but I struggle to understand the texts and how to approach them.

I have no idea what to do next. I'll keep practising but if anyone has any good advice that would be great.

Arbitio tests are way more challenging than the real LNAT (as advertised on their website). I have been getting an average of early 20s and was initially disheartened by this but after talking to many people who have given the LNAT, don't go by your Arbitio scores. I know people who got 18-20 range on Arbitio and scored 35-ish on the real thing.
Reply 2
Original post by skedaddle~
Arbitio tests are way more challenging than the real LNAT (as advertised on their website). I have been getting an average of early 20s and was initially disheartened by this but after talking to many people who have given the LNAT, don't go by your Arbitio scores. I know people who got 18-20 range on Arbitio and scored 35-ish on the real thing.

That is reassuring. Thank you! I have just under two months until my test so I'm hoping I'll see improvements soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending