The Student Room Group

LNAT

I never received a confirmation email for LNAT and i'm supposed to do it on Thursday. I had emailed the customer service team and they asked for my details but when i sent it they couldn't find me . Everytime i call them they never pick up. I paid £70 and I need to do the exam to apply to the universities i want to go to for law and im freaking out
Hi there,

Do you have a bank statement to prove that £70 was taken out of your account? If so that's great. Furthermore, if you know where the test centre is, I highly recommend visiting in person and explaining to them of your current situation, using the bank statement as proof, if you have them. However, before you do visit, give them a call and try again, explaining to them that you have proof that £70 was taken out of your account from them. And if they still don't have any details, visit them in person.

Also just to note, not every university requires you to have taken the LNAT, unless of course you are aiming to attend a university where having completed an LNAT is one of the entry requirements. So if you don't take the LNAT, that's fine. You can still attend a university and study law. However, I'm mainly worried about the £70 you paid, despite not receiving a confirmation email.

I hope this helps. If you would like any further advice, please don't hesitate to message me.

Best wishes,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi there,

Do you have a bank statement to prove that £70 was taken out of your account? If so that's great. Furthermore, if you know where the test centre is, I highly recommend visiting in person and explaining to them of your current situation, using the bank statement as proof, if you have them. However, before you do visit, give them a call and try again, explaining to them that you have proof that £70 was taken out of your account from them. And if they still don't have any details, visit them in person.

Also just to note, not every university requires you to have taken the LNAT, unless of course you are aiming to attend a university where having completed an LNAT is one of the entry requirements. So if you don't take the LNAT, that's fine. You can still attend a university and study law. However, I'm mainly worried about the £70 you paid, despite not receiving a confirmation email.

I hope this helps. If you would like any further advice, please don't hesitate to message me.

Best wishes,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Thank you I do have a bank statement and receipts of the payment. I will do my best to try and visit, not all of the unis I'm applying for require the LNAT but 3 do so its important that I do it. I will take ur advice tyy
Original post by fbtimaa
Thank you I do have a bank statement and receipts of the payment. I will do my best to try and visit, not all of the unis I'm applying for require the LNAT but 3 do so its important that I do it. I will take ur advice tyy

No worries!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending