The Student Room Group

Oxford Physics : low score in AS Level English

Hey,
I was planning to apply to Oxford for Physics. I've got around 6 AS and A levels. My A levels are in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Further Maths. I also did AS levels in English Language and Economics besides this. Mostly I only have high grades. My AS level grades were AAAAC with the C in AS Level English Language. My predicteds are A* A* A* A*. I was just wondering how Oxford would look at my English score bcz I'm not rlly proud of it. Ik most people have told me they don't care if the A level is unrelated but I was still wondering. For context, I had all A*s at IGCSE, one of which was English as a First Language. Also, I was supposed to do the IELTS irrespective of my score in AS level English. So I was wondering how this can affect me.

Thanks.
they only give you offers of 3 or 4 grades, honestly they will not care if you only got 5 a*s out of six. absolutely still apply if you want to go.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by annapolly14
they only give you offers of 3 or 4 grades, honestly they will not care if you only got 5 a*s out of six. absolutely still apply if you want to go.

Oh ok ty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending