The Student Room Group

Cambridge MyCApp Questions

Hi all! I recently finished writing my personal statement and now I want to get the Cambridge "Supplements" out of the way. As per my research, there is only one optional supplemental essay (which is about why you want to study that course at Cambridge). Other than that there is an additional information section and another question asking how I will be funding my education.

However, I've been told that there are more questions in MyCApp. I'm not able to find them anywhere though.

Could someone please confirm if these are the only questions? And if not, then where can I find the questions I've missed out on.

Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all! I recently finished writing my personal statement and now I want to get the Cambridge "Supplements" out of the way. As per my research, there is only one optional supplemental essay (which is about why you want to study that course at Cambridge). Other than that there is an additional information section and another question asking how I will be funding my education.

However, I've been told that there are more questions in MyCApp. I'm not able to find them anywhere though.

Could someone please confirm if these are the only questions? And if not, then where can I find the questions I've missed out on.

Thanks.

Hi there. Details about the My Cambridge Application are available here: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/apply/how/cambridge-application

The new application round hasn't opened yet, so the questions are not yet available to applicants. You will be sent a link to the My Cambridge Application once you have submitted your UCAS application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending