The Student Room Group

Should I pay for the date

I kind of have a sticky relationship with this girl. A few weeks ago, I asked her if we could be **** buddies but she declined the offer because apparently she’s “too grown” for that.

I have already been to her place and we have done stuff but just not sex or anything. So we kind of jus settled to be just friends with no sex but intimacy basically. She wants something serious with someone

Now she has invited me out to go eat with her. She did she will sleep with a guy if he paid for the date, to which my response was it is ridiculous and it wouldn’t be something I would do. Do I jus stick to my words and not pay or do I pay and jus get my way?
Reply 1
How about you don't go out with her and avoid all the mess and complications?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
How about you don't go out with her and avoid all the mess and complications?

Ok so the reason why I’m going with her is because I don’t want her to think that I don’t like her.

I do. Idm hanging out with her today as long as it’s not like an everytime thing.
Do you really want to start dating your friends and risk ruining platonic friendships by having sex with them?
Or establish a reputation for yourself as a guy who goes on dates with women to transactionally exchange free meals for guaranteed sex with them?

If so, just pay for her meal and maybe her transport costs if she asks for money for that too.
Then you can look forward to a lifetime of transactional sex with some likeminded women of the dating & sugarbaby worlds who are in the habit of providing sex to any & all the guys who comply with their dealbreakers relating to free food/fancy bar visits/expensive gifts/generous weekly/"frequent cash loans" or openly agreed monthly cash allowances.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I kind of have a sticky relationship with this girl. A few weeks ago, I asked her if we could be **** buddies but she declined the offer because apparently she’s “too grown” for that.

I would interpret that as me blowing it - It's hard to go from 'Just want you as a bang buddy' to 'Oh wait no I totally value you as a person and see a future for us' without looking desperately insincere.

The idea that you will focus on a throwaway comment and goto a meal expecting and feeling owed sex implies you will get a hot dish of something in the face, possibly with lifelong disfigurement.
Reply 5
Update: I ended up having sex with her and I didn’t pay for the date.
Update: I ended up having sex with her and I didn’t pay for the date.

Well aren't you a nice person, you've probably broken the poor girl now
Original post by Lita fan girl
Well aren't you a nice person, you've probably broken the poor girl now

Who are you to say anything if it was consensual? Please refrain from ridiculous inputs where you’ve no information or context.
Who are you to say anything if it was consensual? Please refrain from ridiculous inputs where you’ve no information or context.

I bet he pressured her

C'mon what do you care? the thread is trash? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending