The Student Room Group

Maintence loan lower than expected

I'm in the 3rd year of uni. My parents income hasn't increased above 25k yet I haven't been approved for the maximum maintenance loan, rather 7.8k (which is the bracket for 40k/yr).

I'm outside the UK till the end of August so I can't call them either, what do i do?
Original post by scythe2003
I'm in the 3rd year of uni. My parents income hasn't increased above 25k yet I haven't been approved for the maximum maintenance loan, rather 7.8k (which is the bracket for 40k/yr).

I'm outside the UK till the end of August so I can't call them either, what do i do?

Hi there, We can look into your entitlement query, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We can look into your entitlement query, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the reply. Due to my circumstances I'm currently unable to call, and the live chat hasn't been available for me in the past 2 days (I am constantly checking my account and the option never comes up).

Is there any other way to contact SFE directly? I remember you could DM on Twitter but SFE doesn't seem to be accepting private messages on social media anymore.

Thanks!
Original post by scythe2003
Hi Angela,

Thanks for the reply. Due to my circumstances I'm currently unable to call, and the live chat hasn't been available for me in the past 2 days (I am constantly checking my account and the option never comes up).

Is there any other way to contact SFE directly? I remember you could DM on Twitter but SFE doesn't seem to be accepting private messages on social media anymore.

Thanks!

Hi there, Sorry to hear you have not been successful in contacting us, we only have the live chat and phone option available. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending