The Student Room Group

Good luck on results day!

Hi Everyone,
Are you receiving your A-level results tomorrow? All of us at Student Roost would like to wish you the best of luck and remind you that whatever happens, we've got you.

Worried about results day? You're not alone. TSR has a page dedicated to results day & clearing advice so that you can explore your options and make the right decision for you. Remember that when you do get that all-important offer, it's good to consider all your options - especially when it comes to your accommodation.

Did you receive your results last year? Do you have any advice for this year's students? Maybe you went through clearing and love your current course. Leave a comment below.
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi Everyone,
Are you receiving your A-level results tomorrow? All of us at Student Roost would like to wish you the best of luck and remind you that whatever happens, we've got you.

Worried about results day? You're not alone. TSR has a page dedicated to results day & clearing advice so that you can explore your options and make the right decision for you. Remember that when you do get that all-important offer, it's good to consider all your options - especially when it comes to your accommodation.

Did you receive your results last year? Do you have any advice for this year's students? Maybe you went through clearing and love your current course. Leave a comment below.

Thank you so much!!
Tomorrow I will be receiving my AS-Level results and I am extremely nervous, like last year, giving me a sense of deja vu!!

I recommend trying to think in the mindset of “whatever happens, happens and I can’t change it now” as it’s much more realistic yet oddly comforting!!

Good luck everyone!! We’ve got this!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Original post by glutennacht
Thank you so much!!
Tomorrow I will be receiving my AS-Level results and I am extremely nervous, like last year, giving me a sense of deja vu!!

I recommend trying to think in the mindset of “whatever happens, happens and I can’t change it now” as it’s much more realistic yet oddly comforting!!

Good luck everyone!! We’ve got this!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Great mindset to have :smile:
Hope everything goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending