The Student Room Group

Class of 2023: Results don't define you #BeResultsProud

If you received your results this year, then you have likely been pushed through a disrupted 3 years of learning. Whatever your results show this year, they show your determination to succeed and achieve. And we at :tsr: say: you deserve to be proud of what you have done. :rave:

With all the barriers in the way for the class of 2023, we invite you to #BeResultsProud. Please share this hashtag all over social media. If you wish, tag The Student Room too (find the handles at the bottom of the page). Make sure everyone knows you're going to BeResultsProud.
:soap:

If you have received A Level results this year, then you will likely have had disruption for your GCSE results too. And if they aren't what you were hoping for: there are lots of options out there for you. :yep:

We want to take the pressure off results day and reassure you that all outcomes can be celebrated - whether you got the grades you wanted or you're looking at different options - :tsr2: is here to support your journey to finding a future that is right for you. :jumphug:

We've got a lot of conversations aimed at showing you that whatever grades you achieved, you can BeResultsProud:

Who are you most proud of?

Which GCSE result are you most proud of?

Which A Level result are you most proud of?

Personal stories from Clearing

Putting Your Well-being First During Results Week

I went through clearing, AMA

A Level Results Day Countdown thread

GCSE Results Day Countdown thread

Plus, get your own #BeResultsProud avatar here

Plus all of our super useful Results and Clearing Advice, look out for our Clearing and Applications Advisors and see the following threads for info:
MEGA Clearing Information thread and Frequently Asked Questions
University Clearing Vacancy List
Clearing Threads on TSR: Get help direct from unis on the site
Here's why your GCSEs don't mean everything
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Quoting in loooooooads of people who've posted in Applications & UCAS, A-Levels or GCSEs recently.
Please see the post above and get involved. :smile:

Spoiler

Good luck everyone! :smile: I’m sure you’ve all done great.
(edited 8 months ago)
My GCSEs were 22 years ago (Damn). I completed an access course this year, but I hope everyone's exams end up with great success.
Reply 4
Good luck everyone.
Just remember that results are like the photo taken before you go on holiday. They show where you are but not where you’re going.
Wishing you all the best of luck, but if things don’t go quite to plan it doesn’t have to be the end of the journey, it’s just that the holiday destination might change, and it’s sometimes the unplanned destinations that prove the best.
(edited 8 months ago)
All the best for the upcoming results days. Chances are that you have all done well and that all your hard work over the last few years has paid off.

To those of you who have already received results (SQA and CIE), I hope you have all done well and are proud of the results you have achieved.
Best of luck to everyone for their results! :woo: Here's hoping your hard work and dedication will bear fruit. To those who didn't get the outcome they hoped for, the true measure of success is not how much you score but rather how many times you bounce back.
Good luck everyone the last few years have been a whirlwind and u have all done really well even just to have completed ur exams! Hope u get the grades you want but the most important thing is you tried your best:smile:
i’ve predicted my grades so hopefully they’re similar to what i’ve estimated :smile:
Best wishes to all those getting results this year!
Got my Results Avatar back :woohoo:
Good luck everyone!!
Reply 11
I can't wait, but at the same time I'm nervous 😅
Reply 12
Original post by illegallylexi
i’ve predicted my grades so hopefully they’re similar to what i’ve estimated :smile:

same
Reply 13
Good luck to everyone!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Just remember, if you don't get the results you wanted (probably me 😔), that you tried your best (hopefully 🤞) no matter what it was (GCSE or A-Level or UCAS 🧪).
It's not about the grade that you get, it's about the choices that you decide to make in your future 🔮, your future is in your hands 👐, no one else's.
So this first time experience should be something to be not only nervous 😅 about (like me) but also exited 😃 about.
GO TEAM!!! 📣📣📣 We're all in this together. 🧑*🤝*🧑
Well done for your years of hard work.🥳🥳🥳
0B0648D2-27C2-4373-9832-6A3C0085CD36.png
DC5C7C87-D44F-447F-BA8D-EE9E3E4D9ECD.gif
11E5A072-EC82-4945-8822-4AF137503DD2.gif
Wisdom from Kermit
Reply 15
Original post by PQ
0B0648D2-27C2-4373-9832-6A3C0085CD36.png
DC5C7C87-D44F-447F-BA8D-EE9E3E4D9ECD.gif
11E5A072-EC82-4945-8822-4AF137503DD2.gif
Wisdom from Kermit

Couldn't be presented better, pure quality display.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 16
Best of luck to all! Whether or not you get the grades you want, there are so many things you should be proud of! And remember, the future is never set in stone - although it can seem like that sometimes :hugs:

Good luck everyone! Grades 100% don’t define you. I’m doing an Accounting Degree Apprenticeship this year at a firm ranked within the top 10 and the offer was unconditional as they focused more so on the individual and their passion and understand that grades don’t define us. So don’t stress! If you didn’t get the results you wanted there are SO MANY options out there. Don’t give up! And remember, you’ve come this far. That’s a huge achievement in itself.

I’m hoping to get ABB. Congratulations to you all for surviving exam season.❤️
Hi there 😀 I think I’ll get 9,9,8,8,8,7,6,6,5

Quick Reply

Latest