The Student Room Group
University of York
York

UoYork accommodation offers

The website says offers go out from the 17th, does this mean they actually start sending the first lot on the 17th so some offers are coming out today? What time does that start?
Original post by Anonymous
The website says offers go out from the 17th, does this mean they actually start sending the first lot on the 17th so some offers are coming out today? What time does that start?

Hi,

The team are working really hard to process all of the accommodation for our new students. I believe that they will starting sending out offers today so you should hear soon in the next few days. I remember receiving my accommodation offer the day after Results Day.

If you haven't heard in a week drop us a message and we can chase this for you!

It can take up to 48 hours for our accommodation system to update after receiving your York login details, so please bear this in mind :smile:
University of York
York
Original post by Sarahmags
Having trouble getting login details ? Waiting for IT to reply to email ,

Hi,

Is that logging into You@York? What happens when you try and log in?
I can log into you@York just can’t access @
Set up IT account asking certification for course which is fine but than academic year ,
no code and won’t allow input

Could you possibly send a screenshot?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

In my year we got sent our college on results day and then our actual flat a few weeks later in September. Not sure if it will be the same this year though :smile:
Attachment not found

Hi!

Sorry for all the back and forth! I've asked the tech team and they've said that you need to email [email protected]. They should be able to help you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest