The Student Room Group

uni law offers

have any of you guys got uni offers back for law ? and where ? i've applied to oxford, durham, york, newcastle and essex, offers back from ncl and essex
Reply 1
i've applied to southampton, warwick, bristol, durham and oxford. only southampton so far.
Reply 2
Original post by Mflint22
i've applied to southampton, warwick, bristol, durham and oxford. only southampton so far.

i'm so nervous for oxford and durham 😭
I didn't get told I'd got an interview for Oxford until late November and didn't get my offer until early-mid January and it's about the same time every year so sorry to say that Oxford will be at least a month until you hear anything
Reply 4
Original post by Username123ab
I didn't get told I'd got an interview for Oxford until late November and didn't get my offer until early-mid January and it's about the same time every year so sorry to say that Oxford will be at least a month until you hear anything

what were your

what were your stats? i'm feeling overwhelmed by the 4A* straight 9's in 15 subjects. I feel good about my LNAT have a predicted A*A*A and 999998888 at GCSE. I also come from an underprivileged background. Do i realistically have a shot?? I feel a bit bummed about my predicteds because i achieved those in my year 12 mocks and my teacher didn't bump me but most people had there's risen
what were your stats? i'm feeling overwhelmed by the 4A* straight 9's in 15 subjects. I feel good about my LNAT have a predicted A*A*A and 999998888 at GCSE. I also come from an underprivileged background. Do i realistically have a shot?? I feel a bit bummed about my predicteds because i achieved those in my year 12 mocks and my teacher didn't bump me but most people had there's risen

I was predicted A*AA and got A*A*A in my actual A levels, my GCSEs were 99999999998 (those were predicted grades because my GCSEs were cancelled because of covid), LNAT score was 27

The offer they make for law is AAA every year so not having 4 A*s shouldn't disadvantage you, especially if you qualify for a contextual offer so from your stats you probably have good chance of getting in. :smile:
Reply 6
Thank you!
I know it’s a mix of luck and talent but I was wondering whether it was even worth the shot! I hope you are enjoying the course!
Original post by Username123ab
I was predicted A*AA and got A*A*A in my actual A levels, my GCSEs were 99999999998 (those were predicted grades because my GCSEs were cancelled because of covid), LNAT score was 27

The offer they make for law is AAA every year so not having 4 A*s shouldn't disadvantage you, especially if you qualify for a contextual offer so from your stats you probably have good chance of getting in. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by elxiar
have any of you guys got uni offers back for law ? and where ? i've applied to oxford, durham, york, newcastle and essex, offers back from ncl and essex

I’ve applied to Nottingham, York, KCL, Oxford and Sheffield. I’ve heard back from Sheffield so far.
I’ve applied to York, Exeter, Manchester, Edinburgh and Sheffield. Offer from Sheffield so far. Stayed away from LNAT unis - didn’t want to go through the troubles of the LNAT exam.
Reply 9
Original post by Deltabravo123
I’ve applied to York, Exeter, Manchester, Edinburgh and Sheffield. Offer from Sheffield so far. Stayed away from LNAT unis - didn’t want to go through the troubles of the LNAT exam.

I don’t blame you, LNAT killed me!! What are your top choices so far. And yayyy from Sheffield, may see you there next year. Add my snap isobelmae6 if you wanna talk about anything law related lol 😭
Original post by elxiar

Hey @elxiar 👋

Congrats on your offer from Essex! Best of luck with the rest of your choices 😊

If you have any questions about what campus life is like at Essex let me know. We've got our last big open day of the year tomorrow. Have you visited us yet?

Best wishes
Essex Student Rep - Hayley
Applied Biomedical Science
Original post by isobel l
I don’t blame you, LNAT killed me!! What are your top choices so far. And yayyy from Sheffield, may see you there next year. Add my snap isobelmae6 if you wanna talk about anything law related lol 😭

Hey, my top picks are exeter then edinburgh. I’ve recently received an offer from Manchester. Unfortunately, i am a mature student (25) and dont use snapchat 😂
Reply 12
Original post by Deltabravo123
Hey, my top picks are exeter then edinburgh. I’ve recently received an offer from Manchester. Unfortunately, i am a mature student (25) and dont use snapchat 😂

Fair enough, I wish you the best of luck!!
Reply 13
Original post by elxiar

I had a Durham offer on 2/11 and Southampton a while ago
Reply 14

OMG, well done on your Durham offer I didn’t realise they came so quickly. And yayyy for sheff
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 15

Congratulations! Are you an international/contextual student?
Reply 16
Applied to Oxford, Bristol, Cardiff, Durham, and Leeds and so far received offers from Bristol, Cardiff, and Durham!

how did u find the lnat exam- what were u scoring roughly
Reply 18
Original post by LKA_2805
Applied to Oxford, Bristol, Cardiff, Durham, and Leeds and so far received offers from Bristol, Cardiff, and Durham!

are you international/ contextual?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending