The Student Room Group

A Level Geography or Physics?

I’m going to start Year 12 in September and I’m planning to pursue a degree in Economics at hopefully a Russell Group uni or even Oxbridge, and I’ve chosen Further Maths, Maths, Economics and Physics. But now I’m wondering if it would be a better choice to switch from Physics to Geography. I’m equally interested in these two subjects so really it would just be a matter of which A Level would be more helpful in doing an Economics degree, can anyone provide any advice on this?
Original post by yiyzie
I’m going to start Year 12 in September and I’m planning to pursue a degree in Economics at hopefully a Russell Group uni or even Oxbridge, and I’ve chosen Further Maths, Maths, Economics and Physics. But now I’m wondering if it would be a better choice to switch from Physics to Geography. I’m equally interested in these two subjects so really it would just be a matter of which A Level would be more helpful in doing an Economics degree, can anyone provide any advice on this?

I would look at what subjects universities want for an economics degree, you can do this by looking on the UCAS website or by going to universities websites. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest