The Student Room Group

BTEC Sport

Hi,
I just recently got my BTEC Sport level 3 anatomy and physiology grade back and got an M.
I'm disappointed as I was hoping to get a D and really need to have a D as my final BTEC grade to get into my top unis- I'm currently getting Ds in my coursework.
Can anyone let me know whether I'd still be able to get a final grade D despite getting this M in my theory exam?
I have the opportunity to retake the exam in January but I'd prefer not to as it would be alongside mock exams.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Consider courses like.

Warwickshire institute of sport (Aspire2be Academy) or similar

College or university courses in sport

Express Interest
https://aspire2becoaching.co.uk/academy-of-sport/express-your-interest/ Also Accommodation for HE University courses after if you decide to stay longer
Original post by le.bosh
Hi,
I just recently got my BTEC Sport level 3 anatomy and physiology grade back and got an M.
I'm disappointed as I was hoping to get a D and really need to have a D as my final BTEC grade to get into my top unis- I'm currently getting Ds in my coursework.
Can anyone let me know whether I'd still be able to get a final grade D despite getting this M in my theory exam?
I have the opportunity to retake the exam in January but I'd prefer not to as it would be alongside mock exams.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
Thank you :smile:

if you get Distinctions in all of your coursework and get a merit in the exam on Monday you should still come out with a D overall. What course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending