The Student Room Group

i need your advice pls

I am talking to a guy, I don't know if it's a situation relationship or a flirty relationship, but we go to the same high school, and we started texting last school year, but I cut him off because I had a strict parent, and I didn't want any drama, so we stopped talking. Now after 6 months , and we're still texting again and I love the conversations we have, and Ilike him now , which i did not before and I can't believe it right now. We've been talking for a while, and I've been enjoying the vibes and i love talking to him but last night I was at a party, and I took some pictures, and I sent him a pic, and he matched energy, and he sent me a pic back, and I decided to take a screenshot, and I forgot that he would get notified on Instagram if I took a screenshot, so he got notified, and I tried to play it off by saying huh and sending a laughing emotion when he ask , because he plays too much and he said is it funny and then I realized he wasn't joking and then I asked who asked me to take screenshot and honestly I know I messed up because he's not just an average guy in school and he's got a football career too and since then I've been left delivered and I feel bad and I miss him so much and I want to fix it but I don't know how to fix it and I don't know what to tell him. Please help me and advise me.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am talking to a guy, I don't know if it's a situation relationship or a flirty relationship, but we go to the same high school, and we started texting last school year, but I cut him off because I had a strict parent, and I didn't want any drama, so we stopped talking. Now after 6 months , and we're still texting again and I love the conversations we have, and Ilike him now , which i did not before and I can't believe it right now. We've been talking for a while, and I've been enjoying the vibes and i love talking to him but last night I was at a party, and I took some pictures, and I sent him a pic, and he matched energy, and he sent me a pic back, and I decided to take a screenshot, and I forgot that he would get notified on Instagram if I took a screenshot, so he got notified, and I tried to play it off by saying huh and sending a laughing emotion when he ask , because he plays too much and he said is it funny and then I realized he wasn't joking and then I asked who asked me to take screenshot and honestly I know I messed up because he's not just an average guy in school and he's got a football career too and since then I've been left delivered and I feel bad and I miss him so much and I want to fix it but I don't know how to fix it and I don't know what to tell him. Please help me and advise me.

It's understandable that you're feeling embarrassed and regretful about taking a screenshot of his photo without his permission. It's important to be respectful of his privacy and boundaries, and taking a screenshot without his consent crossed a line.
The best way to fix this is to be honest and upfront with him about your mistake. Apologize sincerely for taking the screenshot without asking, and explain that you didn't mean to invade his privacy. Acknowledge that your actions were wrong and that you'll be more careful in the future.
Reply 2
As above, but apologise in person!

And it's not a relationship of any kind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending