The Student Room Group

I’m On holiday , break up with him?

So my bf punched my arm , it hurt and I got angry he watched me get angry didn’t say sorry or anything or that he was joking ( if he was) and watched me leave his house sick. We haven’t spoken for 6 whole days and I flew out the country yesterday in which he said he would give me spending money for. He hasn’t said a thing for 6 days and has not sent the money either. He didn’t even say safe night. We’ve never gone this long without speaking. I would have thought the next day he would have said sorry for doing that or that he was joking. He’s watched all my social media stories of me on holdiay too.
( I have posted a similar thread about he punch but that’s it I haven’t posted this update) Cus I kinda need advice. Pls be nice in the comments I’m going through it already right now.

Is our relationship over? When I was angry I told him he’s a failure of a man for punching me unprovoked.

I’m on holiday and I can’t enjoy the holiday because of this.
Reply 1
Why didn't you sort it out before you went away? And why are you asking 'if the relationship is over' after everything that was said in replies to your previous thread; only you know that, anyway?
Strangers can’t tell you whether your relationship is over, only that you’re both behaving quite juvenile as a result of this incident.
Reply 3
seems a bit like an ass if he didn't apologise for hurting your feeling even if he did mean it as a joke :s-smilie:. I'd just enjoy your holiday and if he doesn't get back in touch then you probably don't want a silly guy like that for a boyfriend anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by aliaa03
seems a bit like an ass if he didn't apologise for hurting your feeling even if he did mean it as a joke :s-smilie:. I'd just enjoy your holiday and if he doesn't get back in touch then you probably don't want a silly guy like that for a boyfriend anyway.

I can’t enjoy it as I’m anxious and overthinking unfortunately. I would have messaged but I don’t think I’m in the wrong yes I bruised his ego afterwards but he should have said sorry to me. Also he didn’t send me the money he said he would which means he’s still ****ed.

how long should I leave it until I can confirm it single😂 I mean this is long enough for me. It’s put me off tbh. I mean I still want to be with him we’ve been together 2 years but this is too long to not contact someone
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I can’t enjoy it as I’m anxious and overthinking unfortunately. I would have messaged but I don’t think I’m in the wrong yes I bruised his ego afterwards but he should have said sorry to me. Also he didn’t send me the money he said he would which means he’s still ****ed.

how long should I leave it until I can confirm it single😂 I mean this is long enough for me. It’s put me off tbh. I mean I still want to be with him we’ve been together 2 years but this is too long to not contact someone

Decide in the next minute? And why are you needing him to provide money?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending