The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Help?

Is it possible to use UCLAN an foundation yr in medical science to apply to other unis for medicine
Original post by Overlord56
Is it possible to use UCLAN an foundation yr in medical science to apply to other unis for medicine

Hi there @Overlord56,

How are you? :smile:

After you've completed your foundation year in Medical Sciences here at UCLan, you can apply to other universities but please know that unlike a degree the foundation year is not universally accepted by other universities. I would advise you to check with the other universities admission teams to find out what is accepted.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there @Overlord56,

How are you? :smile:

After you've completed your foundation year in Medical Sciences here at UCLan, you can apply to other universities but please know that unlike a degree the foundation year is not universally accepted by other universities. I would advise you to check with the other universities admission teams to find out what is accepted.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah

Do you know any unis that accept UCLAN foundation year.
Original post by Overlord56
Do you know any unis that accept UCLAN foundation year.

Hi there @Overlord56,

Unfortunately I wouldn't have access to this information. You will need to have a research and reach out to other universities admissions teams for further guidance.

All the best,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending