The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Midwifery

Hi.I'd like to ask some questions about Midwifery at UClan (especially about the structure of the course : typical timetable at Uni, term dates....)Thank you !
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Sarahsev
Hi.I'd like to ask some questions about Midwifery at UClan (especially about the structure of the course : typical timetable at Uni, term dates....)Thank you !
Hi @Sarahsev,

It's great to hear that you are interested in our BSc (Hons) Midwifery course! 😊

I'd be more than happy to help answer any questions you may have. In terms of timetables and dates, this is very course specific so let me see if I can reach out to one of our course tutors for more information and I will respond as soon as I know more.

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Hi @Sarahsev,

Thank you for your patience. I have yet to receive clarification on your enquiry above about the timetable structure for our midwifery course, timetables are usually released to students closer to their start date. Our course enquiries team will be the best people to reach out to if you are looking to learn more about our BSc (Hons) Midwifery course.

You can email [email protected] and one of the friendly team will be able to advise. You can also learn more about our course here.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending