The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan veterinary medicine student finance question

Hi
I’m in the process of applying for student finance, I’m going to Uclan for their Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (D100) and have come to the part of the application where you have to input your course title, I’ve tried typing the qualification name and the course code, as well as the qualification name without the course code and the course code on its own but the correct course won’t come up.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any advice on what to do?
Original post by Jjxck
Hi
I’m in the process of applying for student finance, I’m going to Uclan for their Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (D100) and have come to the part of the application where you have to input your course title, I’ve tried typing the qualification name and the course code, as well as the qualification name without the course code and the course code on its own but the correct course won’t come up.
Has anyone else experienced this or have any advice on what to do?
Hi @Jjxck,

It's great to hear that you have applied for our BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course! 😊

I'm sorry to read above that you have been having problems with applying for student finance. If you are still having trouble with your application, I would suggest reaching out to SFE directly by calling 0300 100 0607.

Do let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @Jjxck,
It's great to hear that you have applied for our BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course! 😊
I'm sorry to read above that you have been having problems with applying for student finance. If you are still having trouble with your application, I would suggest reaching out to SFE directly by calling 0300 100 0607.
Do let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.
All the best,
Sarah

Hi, thank you for the reply. I’ve just checked again and the course is now on there
Original post by Jjxck
Hi, thank you for the reply. I’ve just checked again and the course is now on there
Hi @Jjxck,

Great, I'm glad to hear that you are able to continue with your application.

If you have any questions about your course or student life here at UCLan, I'd be happy to help. 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending