The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Participants needed!!

Hi all,

Can you join my study on Student Mental Health!

Are you a university student in the UK or Nigeria? Aged 18 and over?

I am currently an MSc Applied Clinical Psychology student, and I would appreciate your participation in my study focusing on understanding the mental health experience of students.

What's Involved?

Complete an online questionnaire about your experiences with stress, social support, and mental health.

Your responses will help us gain insights into how social support influences mental health outcomes among university students.

Why Participate?

Contribute to important research aimed at improving student well-being.

Your input can inform targeted interventions and support services for students like yourself.

[ Click to join
Or

scan the QR Code

Your participation is confidential, and your insights are invaluable. Thank you forconsidering joining our study on student mental health!

I am happy to complete your study too if you leave a comment or send me a message!
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 1
Original post by 24561E
Hi all,
I am currently an MSc Applied Clinical Psychology student, and I would appreciate your participation in my study focusing on understanding the mental health experience of students.
What's Involved?

Complete an online questionnaire about your experiences with stress, social support, and mental health.

Your responses will help us gain insights into how social support influences mental health outcomes among university students.

Why Participate?

Your input can inform targeted interventions and support services for students like yourself.

[Click to join]

Or

scan the QR Code

Your participation is confidential, and your insights are invaluable. Thank you forconsidering joining our study on student mental health!
I am happy to complete your study too if you leave a comment or send me a message!

Hi, I am also a master's psychology student. I have completed your survey. My research is about jurors' perceptions during rape trials if you would like to return the favour 🙂 Please not that the survey contains content related to rape and sexual assault. https://keelepsych.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8eHYLuS9D14mZrE
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 24561E
Hi all,
What's Involved?

Why Participate?

[Click to join]

Or

scan the QR Code

Hi, I am also a master's student. I have completed your survey. My research is about jurors' perceptions during rape trials if you would like to return the favour 🙂 Please not that the survey contains content related to rape and sexual assault. https://keelepsych.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8eHYLuS9D14mZrE
Hi, I did my MSc in Psychology in 2022. Thought I'd post to help keep it towards the top of the board. I used the student room to recruit participants, keep up the good work!

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Original post by MLE_104
Hi, I am also a master's student. I have completed your survey. My research is about jurors' perceptions during rape trials if you would like to return the favour 🙂 Please not that the survey contains content related to rape and sexual assault. https://keelepsych.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8eHYLuS9D14mZrE

Hey,
Apologies for my late response . I have just completed it.
Original post by 24561E
Hi all,
What's Involved?

Why Participate?

[ Click to join
Or

scan the QR Code

Do you have ethics or piloting?
Whats the purpose of the study?
Original post by 24561E
Hi all,
What's Involved?

Why Participate?

[ Click to join
Or

scan the QR Code

hi, I've completed yours, can you complete mine please:https://forms.office.com/e/wdQ8Se20TQ , thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending