The Student Room Group

application for completed course

Hi,
I have just applied for a doctorate loan from student finance, when i first signed in to SFE my masters application was still in the postgraduate application area however the status was green. (This is a course that I have completed several years ago and received all of the agreed entitlement for from SFE.) Since making the doctorate application the masters application is now saying verifying payment details and gone to red status. it is saying I can change, withdraw or suspend the application? I have completed this course and again received all agreed loans can anyone tell me why it is showing as a pending course? Will it impact my application of the doctoral loan and if so can I contact SFE to let them know that the course is completed, I received all the loan and am actually now repaying this. That application should show as done and the only one that should be pending is the doctorate?
Original post by becz19
Hi,
I have just applied for a doctorate loan from student finance, when i first signed in to SFE my masters application was still in the postgraduate application area however the status was green. (This is a course that I have completed several years ago and received all of the agreed entitlement for from SFE.) Since making the doctorate application the masters application is now saying verifying payment details and gone to red status. it is saying I can change, withdraw or suspend the application? I have completed this course and again received all agreed loans can anyone tell me why it is showing as a pending course? Will it impact my application of the doctoral loan and if so can I contact SFE to let them know that the course is completed, I received all the loan and am actually now repaying this. That application should show as done and the only one that should be pending is the doctorate?

Hi Becz,

You would need to call us so that an adviser can check the end date on the Postgraduate Loan application to confirm why this is showing as an active application.

0300 100 0031

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending