The Student Room Group

University of Lincoln A10L (Nottingham at Lincoln) Applicant thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

new email clarifying we don’t need to be interviewed again 🙏🙏 thank god
Hi guys, I got a rejection for A10L with option to opt in or choose alternative course. I have two other med offers already so I chose not to opt in and i clicked the link to "withdraw application". What will happen next, will the uni remove my application or do I have to do it myself on UCAS?
Original post by VilasL06
Hi guys, I got a rejection for A10L with option to opt in or choose alternative course. I have two other med offers already so I chose not to opt in and i clicked the link to "withdraw application". What will happen next, will the uni remove my application or do I have to do it myself on UCAS?

Accept your offer, my daughter had to withdraw from Lincoln as UCAS didn’t update, only then, she could accept her offer from other uni
Reply 343
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Lincoln post interview ? I thought I read somewhere that they would notify everyone by the 29th but my daughter has not heard from them ?
I got a rejection on Wednesday and I was just wondering if anyone else is waiting for out to come through on ucas or should i just withdraw application to make it faster?
Reply 345
Original post by ZionAwosanya
Which offer holder event are people going to? 13th or 27th of April?

My daughter booked on 27 April ☺️
Has anyone booked accomodation? Or is it best to wait for offer holder day then decide?
Original post by Thumbsup786
Has anyone booked accomodation? Or is it best to wait for offer holder day then decide?

Best to have a look round I think.
Is there an offer holder group chat / thread?
Original post by anon224
Is there an offer holder group chat / thread?

^^^ pls lmk too !!
Original post by EGCmum
My daughter booked on 27 April ☺️

Do we get an email for offer holder day ?
Original post by reezy21
Do we get an email for offer holder day ?
I was wondering the same? Got offer on track but no email or info from Uni yet? Do you have to firm first, what do you think?
Original post by Thumbsup786
I was wondering the same? Got offer on track but no email or info from Uni yet? Do you have to firm first, what do you think?

No email but have booked on a offer day using link from this chat.
Reply 353
Original post by alivet
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Lincoln post interview ? I thought I read somewhere that they would notify everyone by the 29th but my daughter has not heard from them ?

adding to this, her applicant portal is saying 'no data found', still no offer or rejection on portal or UCAS. Anyone else had their portal state this?
Original post by Shinji05
I got a rejection on Wednesday and I was just wondering if anyone else is waiting for out to come through on ucas or should i just withdraw application to make it faster?

Same for me, I just withdrew my application so I could firm a different jni
got an offer from the waiting list
Are there any offer holder groups?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending