The Student Room Group

Plagiarism?

Hi guys, I’m entering an essay competition and wanted to use chatgpt/some form of plagiarism checker. Is that advisable? I was worried about the AI ‘learning’ what I input which could lead to a false plagiarism case. What do you think?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys, I’m entering an essay competition and wanted to use chatgpt/some form of plagiarism checker. Is that advisable? I was worried about the AI ‘learning’ what I input which could lead to a false plagiarism case. What do you think?

Getting an idea from Chat GPT is better rather than using it as a whole. After taking an idea, write by your own self and if it does not work then use Quill bot for paraphrasing it. I think this would help you.
Reply 2
Original post by Alan Foster
Getting an idea from Chat GPT is better rather than using it as a whole. After taking an idea, write by your own self and if it does not work then use Quill bot for paraphrasing it. I think this would help you.

Hi, I wrote my original post wrong. I meant to ask if I could use CHATGPT or some other AI bot to check my essay for plagiarism. But was worried in case it ‘remembered’ what I wrote and when the marker checks my essay, it flags up because I’d already input it into an AI not
Reply 3
Chatgpt isn't a plagiarism checker. It can't even accurately determine if somebody has copied from it, let alone from another site.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending