The Student Room Group

Official: Imperial College London A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by unicornbabe246
Thanks for confirming, that's what I thought it might be the case, but still a bit concerned.
Would you mind to share the update when you heard from them? And I will do the same 😊 (just in case if they left out or booking didn't reach property) - I don't want to miss it.

Sure, I’ll let you know when I hear back.
I got another email today though which was the monthly offer holder bulletin and in that it said that we should submit the form again as some of the timings have changed, so I resubmitted the form.
(edited 1 week ago)
Original post by aag86
Sure, I’ll let you know when I hear back.
I got another email today though which was the monthly offer holder bulletin and in that it said that we should submit the form again as some of the timings have changed, so I resubmitted the form.

Thanks for mentioning it, I didn't read the April offer holder bulletin till your message!
I just resubmitted the form, although also choose the same day as before, next Wed 24th, 2pm to 3pm.
How about you? 😃
(edited 1 week ago)
Reply 842
Thanks for mentioning it, I didn't read the April offer holder bulletin till your message!
I just resubmitted the form, although also choose the same day as before, next Wed 24th, 2pm to 3pm.
How about you? 😃

No problem! Yes, I also chose the same date and time. 😊
Reply 843
How about you? 😃

Hi! Just to let you know, I received an email today regarding the details for the offer holder day on the 24th of April.
Original post by aag86
Hi! Just to let you know, I received an email today regarding the details for the offer holder day on the 24th of April.
Thank you, just checked I also received an email today regarding the details for 24th offer holder day 😃 - so see you there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending