The Student Room Group

London (KCL) Accommodation 2023

Hi I’m looking to take over someones accommodation (private or official), preferably close to King’s Strand Campus
(DONT NEED ANYMORE, thank you everyone though)
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by 013zoe
Hi I’m looking to take over someones accommodation (private or official), preferably close to King’s Strand Campus

Hi 🙂 Need someone to take over my tenancy in Scape Shoreditch London. It's a windowsill studio on the 5th floor for £489/w
Reply 2
Original post by 013zoe

Hi I have a bronze Studio at Canvas Walthamstow for 23/24 academic year for only 290 pw (a 50-week contract)
1 minute walk from tube (Victoria line)
Message if interested
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by 013zoe

Hi I have an ensuite accommodation in Whitechapel, it is only 253 per week and it is a 44 week tenancy. The accommodation is 7 minutes walk away from Whitechapel station, and you can get to Strand campus with a 12 minute tube ride with the District line, please reply or DM if interested.
Reply 4
Original post by diviinai
Hi is this still available, which accommodation is it

Hi it is still available, it is the Craft Building (by Sanctuary student) in Whitechapel, you will be able to get the pictures and floorplan online
Reply 5
Original post by thomaslwm
Hi it is still available, it is the Craft Building (by Sanctuary student) in Whitechapel, you will be able to get the pictures and floorplan online

Is this still available?
Reply 6
Original post by smco79355
Is this still available?

Yes it is, I have messaged you privately to discuss further details.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending