The Student Room Group

Driving instructor is really rude

I've been taking driving lessons with my instructor for the past 6 months and she has always been a impatient shouting instructor but because i know she has a lot of exp, i've just stuck with her bc i seriously struggled to find someone else. Now my test is coming up and so i've been taking lessons every day this week and she has been progressively rude, shouting at every silly mistake, sighing and like under breath swearing - she's really discouraging me and i honestly dk what to do. My test is coming up so i'm just gonna try and go through with it but she has really put down my confidence with her verbal abuse.
Despite her experience she sounds like a really rubbish instructor she wants to discourage you so dont let her keep your cool and stay focused hopefully on ur test u will pass then u will never have to see her again. General life rule people always love to talk s just push thru anyway :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by orangetropic
Despite her experience she sounds like a really rubbish instructor she wants to discourage you so dont let her keep your cool and stay focused hopefully on ur test u will pass then u will never have to see her again. General life rule people always love to talk s just push thru anyway :smile:

Thank you🥹, i will try. I know that if i don't pass she will scream at me for not passing, so even if i don't i won't go back to her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending