The Student Room Group

Saw my ex

Bumped into my ex and his whole family for the first time in about 3 months. We broke up 5 months ago and for the first 2 months I literally saw him everywhere I went.

His family were so nice, I was stood chatting to them for a while and his mum gave me a massive hug. It's really made me miss him and them even more. So stupid because I'm definitely not over him and now this is making me sad about the whole situation all over again. I've not cried about it for ages but now I just want to burst into tears.
Reply 1
He's your ex for a reason, and that reason is???
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
He's your ex for a reason, and that reason is???

He got scared to commit pretty much which is fair enough.

But I got on so well with all his family so it was really hard to see them all.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
He got scared to commit pretty much which is fair enough.

But I got on so well with all his family so it was really hard to see them all.

Haven't you posted about him before? Was he the one who had issues with an ex?
Reply 4
Exes come with a network of associated family and friends that can also be sorely missed after breaking up
Break ups aren't easy. Cry...it's apart of the healing process.

Try to avoid everyone that is connected to him.
Original post by Anonymous
Bumped into my ex and his whole family for the first time in about 3 months. We broke up 5 months ago and for the first 2 months I literally saw him everywhere I went.

His family were so nice, I was stood chatting to them for a while and his mum gave me a massive hug. It's really made me miss him and them even more. So stupid because I'm definitely not over him and now this is making me sad about the whole situation all over again. I've not cried about it for ages but now I just want to burst into tears.

just close your eyes and you wont see him
Reply 7
Original post by nonchalant-
Break ups aren't easy. Cry...it's apart of the healing process.

Try to avoid everyone that is connected to him.

That's easier said than done unfortunately, we live in a small town & he was very well connected so basically everyone has some connection to him which doesn't exactly make things easy for me.
Reply 8
Original post by oranmccusker730

Ahaha if only it were that simple
Reply 9
Have a cry, what's the harm?
Original post by oranmccusker730

Lol. Literally though. Put your blinders on
Reply 11
Remember a person who truly loves, is not afraid of responsibility for his other half, just remember the reason for your divorce and you will not want to be with him again. You deserve better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending