The Student Room Group

University of Southampton A101 (BM4) 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Anyone heard anything about selection days?
Reply 41
On the Website it says 2-3 weeks before the selection days which I believe are 30th and 31st Jan.
Hello all.

I have made a spreadsheet for graduate entry universities 'GEM' for 2024 applicants. Please fill out your information as we goalong so current and future applicants can be guided. I have added my student room account (@L4458) on the page for anyquestions or issues. Please do not try to add/remove columns or add anything undergraduate related. To make any changesplease message me and I will do this to avoid confusion and inconsistencies. This is only for GEM universities.

The link allows you to view and insert your information:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jczdg1fpxBWMVSTDmePguzsLlIrmS7a2uW1EWBWhAZg/edit#gid=1130001634

Thank you!
Reply 43
Interview invites have started coming out on the A100 thread

Just checked the website and the first selection day date for A100 is a week before ours so hopefully we'll hear by this time next week!
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by JadeN92

Just checked the website and the first selection day date for A100 is a week before ours so hopefully we'll hear by this time next week!

Just seen that, think undergrad interviews are for the 23/24 of this month, so by that logic graduates may likely be waiting until Monday/Tuesday before they hear anything (Graduates are 30/31 Jan). Although personally I would hope it would not be because this waiting game I've been playing since October has not been fun and I've just about had enough!
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 45
Original post by DeltaOscarBravo
Just seen that, think undergrad interviews are for the 23/24 of this month, so by that logic graduates may likely be waiting until Monday/Tuesday before they hear anything (Graduates are 30/31 Jan). Although personally I would hope it would not be because this waiting game I've been playing since October has not been fun and I've just about had enough!

Yep the constant refreshing of emails and worries about whether I need to mentally prepare to do the UCAT again isn't fun haha
Reply 46
Original post by JadeN92

I just received mine for A100
Reply 47
Original post by JJ Thomas
I just received mine for A100

congrats!
Just got an interview invite for A101!
Reply 49
Original post by anonymous0112
Just got an interview invite for A101!

Me too! Can't believe it, really did not think my UCAT was high enough!
Reply 50
Just got an interview! UCAT 2810 and soton grad :smile:
Reply 51
Has anybody booked their slot and have you received a confirmation email? I'm not sure if it went through or if I should do it again?
Reply 52
Original post by JadeN92
Has anybody booked their slot and have you received a confirmation email? I'm not sure if it went through or if I should do it again?

I've got my confirmation email titled "You're booked onto a selection session!" but it did go straight to my spam folder
Reply 53
Original post by roobSL
I've got my confirmation email titled "You're booked onto a selection session!" but it did go straight to my spam folder

Hmm I don't have anything, I'll have to email them
UCAT 2850 B1 and interview for A101 received this evening, God is good :smile:
Do we have any insight as what exactly the selection day will entail? The "group activity" sounds quite daunting, I've only really found resources for prepping for MMI stations
Original post by onemandave
Do we have any insight as what exactly the selection day will entail? The "group activity" sounds quite daunting, I've only really found resources for prepping for MMI stations

Am happy to practice with you or anyone else similarly daunted by the interview, feels more foreign/less predictable than the MMIs
Reply 57
Just got an interview myself for BM4!
Have they sent any rejections out yet? I haven’t heard anything
Reply 59
Good luck for tomorrow and Wednesday!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending