The Student Room Group

University of Southampton A101 (BM4) 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Offer on Track - came through about 10 minutes ago!
Original post by HelicopterZebra
Offer on Track - came through about 10 minutes ago!
Congratulations, took them long enough
I got an offer!!!!
Reply 83
I got an offer too! Over the moon
Reply 84
Offer just now via UCAS track
Reply 85
Offer via track! Nothing in emails tho
Congratulations to all receiving offers 👏👏👏

Hope everybody else gets to hear good news soon 🤞
(edited 1 month ago)
Congratulations, praying it’s batches and not just one group
Many many congratulations to all, amazing work! Did anyone getting an offer get one despite feeling their interview was less than excellent?
Original post by sidibrighton
Many many congratulations to all, amazing work! Did anyone getting an offer get one despite feeling their interview was less than excellent?
I thought I completely bombed my panel as soon as I finished it and continued to feel worse about it as time went on
Congratulations everyone so far, I was wondering if someone could direct me as to where they say they send it out in batches/ and if anyone is a current Southampton student and has received an offer? Thank you :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by HelicopterZebra
I thought I completely bombed my panel as soon as I finished it and continued to feel worse about it as time went on
Honestly same! My interviewers did not look impressed with my responses and I was sure I had said something wrong!
Congrats again to all I just got my rejection through - I am very gutted as Southampton was my first choice I loved it there but wishing you all the very best with your time there or elsewhere. I will do the A100 course at SGUL, take care all
Reply 93
Do you guys think it’s in batches? I haven’t heard anything at all it’s complete radio silence 😓
Original post by sidibrighton
Congrats again to all I just got my rejection through - I am very gutted as Southampton was my first choice I loved it there but wishing you all the very best with your time there or elsewhere. I will do the A100 course at SGUL, take care all
Sorry to read this. Rejection is gutting, always.

But SGUL !!! Congratulations, and enjoy.
I think in one of their emails they said batches of decisions up and until the end of March. I haven’t heard anything either yet…
Reply 96
Original post by anonymous0112
I think in one of their emails they said batches of decisions up and until the end of March. I haven’t heard anything either yet…
Just called them, they said they started sending out decisions today and will be doing so until the end of march.
Also not heard anything
Got an offer this morning! Best of luck to those still waiting to hear! 🤞
Original post by 10Jam01
Honestly same! My interviewers did not look impressed with my responses and I was sure I had said something wrong!
me too i was convinced they hated me - i thought it was my worst interview i completely wrote it off as it felt like they kept shutting me down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending