The Student Room Group

I like my guy best friend

So I like my guy best friend. He know this cause I told him. When I did tell him he said “there’s no rush” I didn’t exactly get a i dont have feelings for you Nore did I get a I like you. Anyways I am like a major lover girl and I don’t like pushing people yk that’s wrong but it’s just so confusing cause there’s time I’m so confident he likes me then there’s time idk.. I also sent him a cute TikTok about liking him. He didn’t say anything to that idk ik some people don’t know how to speak the true feelings and some don’t wanna hurt you. I just wish I had a straight answer BUT I don’t wanna ask anything anymore cause it just makes me look desperate
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I like my guy best friend. He know this cause I told him. When I did tell him he said “there’s no rush” I didn’t exactly get a i dont have feelings for you Nore did I get a I like you. Anyways I am like a major lover girl and I don’t like pushing people yk that’s wrong but it’s just so confusing cause there’s time I’m so confident he likes me then there’s time idk.. I also sent him a cute TikTok about liking him. He didn’t say anything to that idk ik some people don’t know how to speak the true feelings and some don’t wanna hurt you. I just wish I had a straight answer BUT I don’t wanna ask anything anymore cause it just makes me look desperate

He may well be working things out or unsure about this himself. With the information you've given, it's hard to tell exactly.
Maybe just do ask him again but for a clear answer when you feel the time is right? If you're comfortable with each other it won't make you seem desperate. The best you can do is communicate your situation so that he understands it. In the worst case, could you ask a trusted mutual friend to do the asking for you? Maybe they'd be able to give you some clarity.
Be ready to be disappointed though; in many cases mixed signals and uncertainty could mean that he's just making you an "option" and that wouldn't be fair on you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending