The Student Room Group

Guy purposely sits behind me in class.

Today, I arrived early at college to save seats for me and my friends. After I sat down, I waited for one of my friends to arrive. Then a group of guys came and sat behind me. Among them was a guy who usually glances at me, and he sat right behind my seat. When all my friends arrived, I didn't stay in the same spot. Another friend of mine took my place, and I moved to sit closer to my best friend. Later, we had a little break from class. When we returned, I noticed that the same guy had also changed his seat and was now sitting behind me again. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I'm starting to wonder. On other occasions, he has also chosen a seat in front of me. Does this mean something, or am I overthinking it?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Today, I arrived early at college to save seats for me and my friends. After I sat down, I waited for one of my friends to arrive. Then a group of guys came and sat behind me. Among them was a guy who usually glances at me, and he sat right behind my seat. When all my friends arrived, I didn't stay in the same spot. Another friend of mine took my place, and I moved to sit closer to my best friend. Later, we had a little break from class. When we returned, I noticed that the same guy had also changed his seat and was now sitting behind me again. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I'm starting to wonder. On other occasions, he has also chosen a seat in front of me. Does this mean something, or am I overthinking it?
Hi there
It might mean something
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
It might mean something
I agree!
Original post by Anonymous #1
this could mean something and I don't think its a coincidence as it has happened more than once. it could be that he likes you. Have you spoken to him before?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending