The Student Room Group

Getting into uni and career paths

I’m wondering if I can get into unis with 3 BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificates in Applied Science,business and I.t I didnt do so well in my GCSEs and ended with 5s and 4s and I 6 so I’m not able to do the alevels I wanted. I’m not sure if I can get into university now with the btecs I’ve choosen and I’m not sure which career they could get me in I really wanted to study law but that seems impossible now are there any other options?
Reply 1
You need to look the sort of Unis that make their offers in UCAS points and not grades.
Check carefully as not all Unis will accept 3 separate BTEC certificates - if in doubt, email the Uni and ask.
Original post by iluvgyarus
I’m wondering if I can get into unis with 3 BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificates in Applied Science,business and I.t I didnt do so well in my GCSEs and ended with 5s and 4s and I 6 so I’m not able to do the alevels I wanted. I’m not sure if I can get into university now with the btecs I’ve choosen and I’m not sure which career they could get me in I really wanted to study law but that seems impossible now are there any other options?

Why not just do the extended diploma in business. Many will accept that but you will need to chock that. As an example Exeter accept it but you will also need grade 4 GCSE English Language as well
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
I wasn’t able to do the extended diploma because the school I got accepted into doesn’t offer that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending