The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Hpe ucl 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 86756
I got my offer wednesday, didn't mention anything to do with europe or any history (applied to pol+econ everywhere else) so i don't think theyd reject people for that
anyone else get the email for the offer holders event in march?

Yeaa, I got the email too.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #6
Nahh only got my offer a couple days ago. It shouldn’t be a problem tho cause we still do one of the preferred subject, main thing is the personal statement I think

oh ok feels better knowing that. Did you mention eastern europe/ russia, ukraine and stuff related to that a lot?
Original post by hi12345679
oh ok feels better knowing that. Did you mention eastern europe/ russia, ukraine and stuff related to that a lot?

Not really I think it was about 3 lines on Eastern Europe and then another 3 about history in general but other than that it was mainly econ with slight bits of politics
anyone still waiting?
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous #3
anyone still waiting?

Yeah I am still
Original post by rghir
Yeah I am still

yeah same. when did u apply?
Reply 46
yeah same. when did u apply?
Early to mid November. I’m not contextual so it could be that. Or it could be that I got a*aa predicted
Original post by rghir
Early to mid November. I’m not contextual so it could be that. Or it could be that I got a*aa predicted
i got a*aa predicted too and applied last november. what a levels are u doing?
Reply 48
i got a*aa predicted too and applied last november. what a levels are u doing?
I do maths politics and history so I do all the ones they want
guys still waiting?
Original post by anynomous1
guys still waiting?
yep are u?
yep lmao i applied like mid jan wbu!
yep lmao i applied like mid jan wbu!
lmao i applied late november!! what are your predicteds?
guys is the fact that it is all east european based a bit annoying for your degree? unlike pure econ persay, which is much broader. considering not accepting this course now tbh
Original post by Anonymous #4
guys is the fact that it is all east european based a bit annoying for your degree? unlike pure econ persay, which is much broader. considering not accepting this course now tbh
eh I don't rlly mind. bro its ucl if u want to get into finance or consulting then they don't give a toss if its eastern Europe based. id gladly take ur spot lol
lmao i applied late november!! what are your predicteds?
i have achieved AAA + 99999888877 gcses + 1st yr finance student at another uni in ldn. reapplying as I missed my offer on results day at ucl by a single mark lmfao but after an appeal I got the B to an A so thought why not. wbu?
i have achieved AAA + 99999888877 gcses + 1st yr finance student at another uni in ldn. reapplying as I missed my offer on results day at ucl by a single mark lmfao but after an appeal I got the B to an A so thought why not. wbu?
Ah that’s annoying by one mark!! hope you get in this time. I’ve got predicted a*aa and 9999999888 in GCSEs
Reply 57
guys still waiting?
yeah
Original post by Anonymous #4
yea i feel like its gonna be so eastern european based idk if i wanna firm it
Original post by Anonymous #7
yea i feel like its gonna be so eastern european based idk if i wanna firm it
Well just see what it is like at the open day, I feel like it’s just normal theory you just apply it to a Eastern European context - which is an interesting region to study

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending