The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Hpe ucl 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #7
yea i feel like its gonna be so eastern european based idk if i wanna firm it
agreed especially bc of the fact its not even economics department. might be a bit stifling. hopefuly proved wrong though
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
tbf its not really eastern europe based, if you look at the modules for econ and politics they are all mostly global. only the history modules are really eastern Europe based.
Original post by w12xyz
tbf its not really eastern europe based, if you look at the modules for econ and politics they are all mostly global. only the history modules are really eastern Europe based.
Yeah I hear what you're saying. But from other threads I picked up the actual department is notorious for making it niche to HPE (makes sense as it is their course). I worry that might get a bit too much Europe but then again it is applied econ at least so... Anyway, any updates? Getting a bit worried lol
Original post by Anonymous #4
Yeah I hear what you're saying. But from other threads I picked up the actual department is notorious for making it niche to HPE (makes sense as it is their course). I worry that might get a bit too much Europe but then again it is applied econ at least so... Anyway, any updates? Getting a bit worried lol
Sorry made the wrong point there. I meant to say that they make it niche/tailored to Eastern European econ.
any updates?
Reply 65
Apparently there’s little to no maths in the course
still nothing ppl? they are taking their time lol
Original post by anynomous1
still nothing ppl? they are taking their time lol
nah i’m still waiting. applied in november😫😫
Reply 68
Original post by Anonymous #3
nah i’m still waiting. applied in november😫😫
Yeah same. Having more time to think about it I doubt I’ll firm this anyway whereas at the beginning I was sure I was gonna firm it if i got an offer
Anyone going to the open day on friday?
Reply 70
People who got offers, mind sharing your GCSEs?
still haven't got a response anyone else the same? Don't think I'm getting an offer icl after getting my lse rejection
Original post by hi12345679
still haven't got a response anyone else the same? Don't think I'm getting an offer icl after getting my lse rejection
yeah i’m still waiting too
Original post by dcb3
People who got offers, mind sharing your GCSEs?
7 9s 3 8s
Reply 74
Original post by Anonymous #5
7 9s 3 8s
Thank you. Anyone else able to provide their GCSEs if rejected/accepted? Would be helpful as I am looking for a better idea of UCLs threshold and if I ought to retake some.
Where did everyone else apply to? Might have go to clearing this yr lol. That gives me a bit of anxiety, cause i have to leave which uni i end up at to so late in the process .
Original post by dcb3
Thank you. Anyone else able to provide their GCSEs if rejected/accepted? Would be helpful as I am looking for a better idea of UCLs threshold and if I ought to retake some.
99888877776 (6 in english lang :cry2:)
Reply 77
Original post by temzzzzz
99888877776 (6 in english lang :cry2:)
Nice! Accepted/Rejected?
Reply 78
Original post by hi12345679
what did u get rejected for
Original post by hr27
what did u get rejected for
politics and philosophy. Got rejected cos of my crap gcses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending