Anyone else still waiting?

yep
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by rghir

Yep. Applied early October
Is it a bad sign that I have not got an offer back yet?
Original post by Moses2259
Is it a bad sign that I have not got an offer back yet?

Why would it be a bad sign? I haven't recieved mine either yet.
Ibr people lets just hope no rejection is good because I feel like we would've already been rejected if they didn't like us
Original post by hi12345679
Ibr people lets just hope no rejection is good because I feel like we would've already been rejected if they didn't like us

It's not about them liking you or not. UCL are notoriously late to send offers. It's a niche course and requires time to assess students.
Reply 106
Original post by hi12345679

every yr they get more n more applicants so id just relax. if u watch the arts n humanities admissions talk (on yt) they say they filter applications (top being being best grades , achieved grades, etc) but just because ur not at the top doesn't mean you will be rejected .
Original post by rghir

I am still waiting , i do Econ , Politics and Geography predicted 3 a stars , but i didnt write about history at all in my PS.
Original post by Anonymous
I am still waiting , i do Econ , Politics and Geography predicted 3 a stars , but i didnt write about history at all in my PS.

i didnt either i mentioned one line about soviet union and the rest was on politics and economics.
predicted 3A*s maths, econ, chem gcses 9999888887
i didnt mention anything about eastern europe or anything along those lines, my ps was all politics and econ and I got an offer
i didnt mention anything about eastern europe or anything along those lines, my ps was all politics and econ and I got an offer

what were your subjects and predicted ?

When did u get ur offer?
Just got my offer from UCL
Just got my offer from UCL

congrats!! what were ur predicted and when did u apply?
congrats!! what were ur predicted and when did u apply?
3 A* Mathematics, History, Economics

Applied early October
Okay I need help. During the application process, I had some "issue" with my reference and predicted grades so I submitted it after submitting my application on ucas. Because I was in a hurry at that time, I asked my coordinator to do it for me who asked my counseller who got it done. However, I did not ask him what reference and predicted grades he has sent in as I am terribly socially anxious. Some days later, I figured ucl had not received my predicted grades and reference and my counsellor had left the school so I asked my coordinator to do it herself this time and she sent in the grades I achieved in my pre-mocks which were 3As and an A for a subject I study privately. However, just recently I received an feedback from imperial (got rejected by them) saying that my predicted grades were less than 3A*s. Now I do not know what predicted grades the counsellor sent in but honestly its so not fair, right? I worked hard on my application. Plus what if I get rejected from the other unis i'm still waiting on due to these wrong predicted grades? Someone please help me out of this dilemma.
Okay I need help. During the application process, I had some "issue" with my reference and predicted grades so I submitted it after submitting my application on ucas. Because I was in a hurry at that time, I asked my coordinator to do it for me who asked my counseller who got it done. However, I did not ask him what reference and predicted grades he has sent in as I am terribly socially anxious. Some days later, I figured ucl had not received my predicted grades and reference and my counsellor had left the school so I asked my coordinator to do it herself this time and she sent in the grades I achieved in my pre-mocks which were 3As and an A for a subject I study privately. However, just recently I received an feedback from imperial (got rejected by them) saying that my predicted grades were less than 3A*s. Now I do not know what predicted grades the counsellor sent in but honestly its so not fair, right? I worked hard on my application. Plus what if I get rejected from the other unis i'm still waiting on due to these wrong predicted grades? Someone please help me out of this dilemma.

3A*s and an A- typing error

Try emailing UCL undergraduate admissions outlining your situation then get your coordinator to confirm this by emailing them as well and hopefully that would work.
still waiting? getting so impatient lol
Hope it goes in your favour!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending