The Student Room Group

A-levels options help!!

so i do want to go into some business or helping people kind of career field but idk what levels to pick,
I am currently taking, psych, bio, media studies and art
please tell me some required, if not, necessary subjects to take to advance to these career fields (mainly business)
and any countries and uni's you'd recommend for international students that would be affordable and suit my career fields??
Original post by sanitary-giving
so i do want to go into some business or helping people kind of career field but idk what levels to pick,
please tell me some required, if not, necessary subjects to take to advance to these career fields (mainly business)
and any countries and uni's you'd recommend for international students that would be affordable and suit my career fields??

A levels To get on to a business-related degree, you will usually need a minimum of two A levels, with three A levels and A/B grades required for the most popular courses. Entry requirements range from CCC to AAB, with the universities and colleges most commonly asking for BBB. No specific subject requirements.
https://www.ucas.com/explore/subjects/business-and-management-studies#:~:text=Entry%20requirements,most%20commonly%20asking%20for%20BBB.
Follow your passion
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by BankaiGintoki
A levels To get on to a business-related degree, you will usually need a minimum of two A levels,

The majority of UK unis require three A levels (or equivalent level 3 qualifications).
Original post by sanitary-giving

For UK unis, start your course search on UCAS. Once you've searched for your chosen course, go to the course page on the uni website and check the Entry requirements section to see if there are any specific subjects required for the course.

Quick Reply

Latest