The Student Room Group

How is living in London?

How is living in London right now?
There are many job opportunities in London, especially in the financial sector. London is a global city with a diverse population and culture. There are many things to do and see in London, from museums and art galleries to theaters and sporting events. The transportation system in London is efficient and reliable and it is relatively safe city.
Visited London a few times and I can say it just feels depressing as it's so fast-paced and crowded, although this is my own view considering how I live up North
Crowded, sweaty and obscenely overpriced.
compared to what? What kind of places do you like? Why would you want / need to be there?

I work there a lot and live up north. Its exciting and gives me access to some of the most interesting and challenging work in the world.

Housing / accommodation is pricey but you can easily live without a car. With so much to do the social life can be amazing, but it can also feel very isolating and lonely if you are new

Salaries depend on the work, in some roles London pays more in others not so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending