The Student Room Group

Online Learning

Can anyone recommend a reputable online learning service for AS and A levels, particularly for science and maths. Do universities accept A levels obtained via online learning as readily as those obtained in school. Many thanks!
Original post by MHarr
Can anyone recommend a reputable online learning service for AS and A levels, particularly for science and maths. Do universities accept A levels obtained via online learning as readily as those obtained in school. Many thanks!

I can't give you recommendations for all of them, since I only went with one to do Maths: Oxbridge Home Learning. At the time, I did AQA Maths A Level, but I think they changed exam board so I don't know.

I am currently looking for online colleges for chemistry, physics, and further maths.

Yes your A levels would be credible, because you're taking the exams through a proctor exam centre approved by the individual exam boards, not through the online college. An exam centre that's approved by the exam board would issue you the same exam papers as any other A Level student would receive.
Reply 2
Thank you so much for your reply, that's very helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending