The Student Room Group

Should I stop worrying?

I picked something up off the floor, previously a bag with clothing that had dog poop on it, was on that bit of floor- when I washed my hands after touching the something that fell on the floor a bit of water splashed in my eye- I just used eye drops to rinse my eye out a couple of times rather than tap water…
Should that be okay? I don’t like to use tap water bc I’ve heard it can cause eye infections

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I picked something up off the floor, previously a bag with clothing that had dog poop on it, was on that bit of floor- when I washed my hands after touching the something that fell on the floor a bit of water splashed in my eye- I just used eye drops to rinse my eye out a couple of times rather than tap water…
Should that be okay? I don’t like to use tap water bc I’ve heard it can cause eye infections

Thanks

Side note- I don’t think any dog poop touched the floor and it’s been a month since the bag was there
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks

If I'm understanding correctly, it was a tiny amount of water from when you were washing your hands after touching something that was on the floor, and there used to be a bag (that had a bit of dog poo on) on that area of floor? You'll be fine :smile:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest