The Student Room Group

NHS LSF postgraduate funding?

I'm wanting to study speech and language therapy at postgraduate level. I'm aware you get access to undergraduate funding for allied health courses. I was wondering if that meant I would be assessed on parental income unless I'm over 25 or if i would get the full amount regardless doing a masters degree?
Original post by bulbethaur
I'm wanting to study speech and language therapy at postgraduate level. I'm aware you get access to undergraduate funding for allied health courses. I was wondering if that meant I would be assessed on parental income unless I'm over 25 or if i would get the full amount regardless doing a masters degree?

Hi there,

Can you please confirm what university is offering this course?

How old are you at the moment?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Can you please confirm what university is offering this course?

How old are you at the moment?

Thanks, Graeme

I'm currently 23 and will be 24 when I graduate. The main university I was looking at for this course was manchester met.
Original post by bulbethaur
I'm currently 23 and will be 24 when I graduate. The main university I was looking at for this course was manchester met.

Hi there,

If you're under 25 then it would be your parents details we'd assess you on unless you have 3 years of self support prior to the start of your new course. Does that apply to you? Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending