Physics 8
Biology 7
Chemistry 7
French 7
English 7
English 8
History 7
Business 5

My A levels are maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. If I get A* in physics, A* in economics, A* in maths and an A in further maths, could I get into Oxford considering these GCSEs and A levels ( If I get them).
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Kingdragon
My GCSE grades Grades

Maths 8
Physics 8
Biology 7
Chemistry 7
French 7
English 7
English 8
History 7
Business 5

My A levels are maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. If I get A* in physics, A* in economics, A* in maths and an A in further maths, could I get into Oxford considering these GCSEs and A levels ( If I get them).

Yes, Oxford don't have strict GCSE requirements in most cases. Usually, if they're using GCSEs in admissions, they'll first take into account the school you went to and your cohort's performance that year. If you did a lot better than your school's average, it doesn't matter if you didn't get any 9s. If you went to a really good private school, it might hurt your chances at getting an interview. Those A level grades should be good enough for Oxford, but it really depends what course you're applying for. Double check to see if you meet the subject requirements before committing to your A levels.

Quick Reply

Latest