The Student Room Group

Two exams on the same day at the same time???

I’ve been looking at the (provisional) exam timetables for next year. I take Maths, Physics and English Literature and my first physics and English papers are on the same day at the exact same time. What happens in this situation? It’s also really annoying because they’re like completely opposite subjects so I’ll have to switch my brain in two different modes.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Alect704
I’ve been looking at the (provisional) exam timetables for next year. I take Maths, Physics and English Literature and my first physics and English papers are on the same day at the exact same time. What happens in this situation? It’s also really annoying because they’re like completely opposite subjects so I’ll have to switch my brain in two different modes.

You'll be kept in isolation after the first exam, with someone looking after you to make sure you don't cheat or anything like that. You'll be given lunch and probs a snack as well and then sit the second exam in the afternoon. I had one friend who was scheduled for 3 exams in one day and had to be kept in isolation overnight so it could always be worse. I'm pretty sure you can have access to paper notes in the gap between exams but no laptop or phone for obvious reasons

Quick Reply

Latest